The locations of the Rotterdam Art Week are easily accessible by public transport.
It is a 5 to 10 minute walk from the following metro stations:
– Metro station Central Station for participants in the city center
– Metro station Marconiplein for participants in the Merwe-Vierhavens (M4H) area
– Metro station Eendrachtsplein for participants around the Museumpark and the Witte de Withstraat
– Metro station Wilhelminaplein for participants around Kop van Zuid
– Location Van Nelle Factory (Art Rotterdam) is easily accessible by bus 38 from Central Station.
For more information about using public transport in Rotterdam visit ret.nl.
Are you coming by car? Parking is possible in the following garages:
– Parking Europoint, Marconistraat 16 (6 minutes walk) or Bigshops, Vierhavensstraat 63 K – 197 (8 minutes walk) for participants in the Merwe-Vierhavens (M4H) area
– Parking garage Wytemaweg 12 for participants around the Museumpark and Parking Westblaak, Hartmansstraat 35, for participants around the Witte de Withstraat.
– Interparking World Port Center, Wilhelminakade 981 or Q-Park De Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 300 for participants around Kop van Zuid.
– You can park at the location Van Nelle Factory (Art Rotterdam), Van Nelleweg 1 (paid parking).
For the upcoming edition, CUPRA is the new partner for free shuttle transport. Electric cars, rewarded with the Red Dot Award for outspoken design, will be deployed between the Van Nellefabriek [Art Rotterdam / Schuttevaarweg] and M4H area [Brutus, Keileweg], from Thursday 9 to Sunday 12 February, free for Rotterdam Art Week visitors.