The locations of the Rotterdam Art Week are easily accessible by public transport.
It is a 5 to 10 minute walk from the following metro stations:
– Metro station Central Station for participants in the city center
– Metro station Marconiplein for participants in the Merwe-Vierhavens (M4H) area
– Metro station Eendrachtsplein for participants around the Museumpark and the Witte de Withstraat
– Metro station Wilhelminaplein for participants around Kop van Zuid
– Location Van Nelle Factory (Art Rotterdam) is easily accessible by bus 38 from Central Station.
For more information about using public transport in Rotterdam visit ret.nl.
MINI Shuttle Service
Schuttevaerweg (Van Nelle Factory) – Vierhavensstraat (HAKA building)
From Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 May, from 12:00 to 6:00 pm, the journey will take place between Art Rotterdam (Van Nellefabriek, boarding point: Schuttevaarweg) and the M4H area (boarding point: Vierhavensstraat, in front of OBJECT Rotterdam (HAKA building). NOTE: Object open: 20 – May 22 (not Thursday May 19)
The two boarding places are clearly marked with Rotterdam Art Week scaffolding towers. This MINI shuttle service is free for Rotterdam Art Week visitors. PLEASE NOTE: max. 2 to 3 people per trip.
(Shuttle service is made possible in part by Kalfsbeek Schiedam, Wateringen En Brielle).
All time slots during Rotterdam Art Week are fully booked
Do you want to visit the different parts of the Rotterdam Art week quickly, flexibly and easily? Then take advantage of this special promotion and go cycling with a VanMoof e-bike! This VanMoof promotion is free for visitors of Rotterdam Art Week.
From Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 May
Pick up and return at the VanMoof Service Hub, Mariniersweg 68 in Rotterdam. Daily from 10 a.m., return by 5 p.m. at the latest.
Be quick: FULL = FULL
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to reserve an e-bike; all timeslots are fully booked.
Are you coming by car? Parking is possible in the following garages:
– Parking Europoint, Marconistraat 16 (6 minutes walk) or Bigshops, Vierhavensstraat 63 K – 197 (8 minutes walk) for participants in the Merwe-Vierhavens (M4H) area
– Parking garage Wytemaweg 12 for participants around the Museumpark and Parking Westblaak, Hartmansstraat 35, for participants around the Witte de Withstraat.
– Interparking World Port Center, Wilhelminakade 981 or Q-Park De Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 300 for participants around Kop van Zuid.
– You can park at the location Van Nelle Factory (Art Rotterdam), Van Nelleweg 1 (paid parking).